The Roswell They Don’t Want You To Know Conclusion

In Columns

Well I have brought you accounts from the first few players of the Roswell incident. They all have a similar account for a cover-up and accounts of mysterious materials and details surrounding them. But I know you will not believe it just from those few alone. But would you believe I showed you a list of people from all walks of life that have accounted for the same stories surrounding the aliens, alien crafts and the cover-up of Roswell? See the list below.

Top Secret US Army Air Forces project. The project’s classified code name was MOGUL. (Roswell Incident)

The cover-up and threats all For a weather balloon ?:

Several people claimed or knew people who claimed, that they were threatened by military or government personnel into keeping silent about what they saw or knew. In some cases, these threats including death threats.

Mortician–Glenn Dennis—said the Roswell base called him asking for small caskets for three corpses that had been recovered. Soon after, after transporting an injured airman to the base hospital, Dennis said he saw strange metallic objects in an ambulance, ran into a worried nurse friend inside the hospital who warned him to leave, and was then threatened by an officer, who had him thrown out. The next day, he went to the base to meet the nurse. She described an alien autopsy and drew pictures for Dennis of alien corpses she had seen. “She said the head was disproportionately large for the body… There were three bodies; two were very mangled and dismembered as if destroyed by predators; one was fairly intact. They were three-and-a-half to four feet tall.” They had four long fingers. They had to move the operation to an aircraft hangar because of the horrible stench.

He received a death threat at the base hospital from a redheaded captain, who warned him if he talked “somebody will be picking your bones out of the sand.” The following day, Sheriff Wilcox talked to his father, a personal friend, and said, “…tell your son that he doesn’t know anything and hasn’t seen anything at the base. They want you and your wife’s name, and they want you and your children’s addresses.” His father told him about the conversation with the Sheriff.

Dennis also claimed that the nurse who confided in him about alien corpses subsequently was shipped off-base and attempts to contact her via mail resulted in letters returned with”deceased” marked on the envelopes.

FireFighter–Frankie Rowe—claims her father was a firefighter who on a fire run outside of town encountered a wrecked craft and alien bodies.

“He said it was a crash of something that was not from the earth. …the crash left a lot of pieces of small material around, and two small bodies and one person walking around. He said it was from another planet…they were very small, and the one that was walking around was about the size of a ten-year-old child, and it didn’t have anyhair…it had very small ears and rather large dark eyes. They had on a one-piece suit that covered the whole body.”

Later, after seeing a state trooper with a piece of dull gray metallic foil from the downed craft that “would unfold itself”, she and her family were threatened into silence by military personnel who visited her house. She said they told them: “They could take us out in the desert, and no one would ever find us again.” In her affidavit, she wrote, “I was told that if I ever talked about it, I could be taken out into the desert never to return, or that my mother and father would be taken to ‘Orchard Park’, a former POW camp.”Rowe’s older sister Helen Cahill said her parents told her a similar story.

FireFighters–known only as SMITHS–In recent interviews with Tony Bragalia and Kevin Randle, the last surviving Roswell fireman —Stated that the fire department knew of the crash and was warned by an intimidating colonel from the base not to go out to the site, that “everything was being handled by the military.” Nevertheless, several town firemen did go out to the site on their own. The fireman added that the colonel told them that an “unknown object from someplace else” had crashed in the desert outside Roswell. The fireman referred to the object as a”UFO” or an “unidentified–a flying saucer,” clarifying they were told that it was a craft not from Earth, the military didn’t know where it was from and were greatly concerned. They were never to talk about it again.

law enforcement–Barbara Dugger—(granddaughter of Sheriff George Wilcox,)— said her grandmother, Inez Wilcox, told her the Sheriff had gone to the ranch and seen four alien bodies. “My grandmother said ‘Don’t tell anybody. When the incident happened, the military police came to the jailhouse and told George and me that if we ever told anything about the incident, not only would we be killed, but our entire family would be killed.'”Others said that Inez Wilcox told them similar stories.

Radio Manager–George”Jud” Roberts –(was the manager of radio station KGFL in Roswell.)— He signed an affidavit where he claimed to have been threatened if he ran an interview his station had done with Brazel. “I got a call from someone in Washington, D.C. It may have been someone in the office of This person said, ‘We understand that you have some information, and we want to assure you that if you release it, it’s very possible that your station’s license will be in jeopardy, so we suggest that you not to do it.’ The person indicated that we might lose our license as quickly as three days.

Radio Station owner–Walt Whitmore Jr.,–(son of the KGFL station owner)—Also recalled how his father had hidden Brazel at their home and done a recorded interview. Whitmore Sr. was unable to get the story through on the Mutual wire and instead began broadcasting a preliminary release locally over KGFL. At this point, a long distance phone call came to the station from a man named Slowie, Slowie informed Whitmore that the story involved national security and that if he valued his station license he should cease transmitting it and forget about it. Immediately afterward, another call from Washington came from Senator who suggested he had better do what Slowie advised.

Radio DJ/News Reporter—Fran Joyce, –KGFL, said he spoke to Brazel by telephone when he first came to town and Brazel described finding nonhuman bodies. Later, Joyce received the base press release announcing the recovery of a “flying disk” and put it on the United Press teletype. When the first UP bulletins came in the station teletype, Joyce said the phones went crazy. He received an irate call from a Colonel Johnson at the Pentagon, demanding to know who had told him to issue the press release. Joyce said he was a civilian and couldn’t be ordered around like that, to which the colonel responded, “I’ll show you what I can do to you.” Joyce said he decided to collect and hide the press release copy and the various teletypes so he could later prove to his boss Whitmore that he hadn’t made anything up. Later, somebody came through the station found some of the hidden material, and removed it. However, some of the original teletypes were not found, and Joyce still has them.

Jud Dixon, — United Press in Santa Fe, said the same thing happened in his office.

Senator–Dennis Chavez—–US Senator from New Mexico. He supposedly called Walter Whitmore, Sr.and suggested that he not air the recorded interview with Mac Brazel.

Farmer/Rancher—Mac Brazel—-Was escorted by military personnel and spent some time in military custody, where he said he was intimidated into not talking about what he saw, according to several witnesses.


Teletype Operator–Lydia Sleppy- one of the first witnesses to claim the government tried to conceal what happened. She said that when she tried to transmit a phoned reporters story of the crashed flying saucer and seeing an object like a smashed dishpan at the Brazel ranch, the FBI cut it off and ordered that they cease all transmissions.

Civilian—Jim Ragsdale –claimed to have witnessed first-hand aliens and their craft. He claimed, while out camping about 30 miles (48 km) north of Roswell with a lady friend, to have seen an object fly overhead and crash. He described seeing a craft partially embedded in the ground. Near the craft were”bodies or something laying there. They weren’t very long…four or five feet at the most.” He and his girlfriend threw some of the wreckage into their jeep and left as the army arrived.

His accounts first appeared in 1994’s The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell.

Astronaut–Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell–has made various public statements about the reality of Roswell: “Make no mistake, Roswell happened. I’ve seen secret files which show the government knew about it — but decided not to tell the public. I wasn’t convinced about the existence of aliens until I started talking to the military old-timers who were there at the time of Roswell. The more government documentation on aliens I was told about, the more convinced I became.” Mitchell has also spoken about bodies: “A few insiders know the truth . . . and are studying the bodies that have been discovered

Military–Lt.Col. Edwin Easley—admitted to researcher Kevin Randle that they held Brazel at the base for several days Frank Joyce said the story Brazel told him after the news conference Brazel appeared at was different from the original story he had told Joyce when Brazel first reported to Sheriff Wilcox.“I remember him changing the story. …I told him, what you’re saying is not what you were saying the other night. that he had been told to come in or else. …He told me what they were going to do to us. …He was really scared.

Military–Lt. Walter Haut,—Roswell public information officer, in his 2002 affidavit claimed an elaborate cover-up was carried out: “On Tuesday morning, July 8, I would attend the regularly scheduled staff meeting at 7:30 a.m.Besides Blanchard, Marcel, CIC Capt. Sheridan Cavitt, Brig. Gen.Roger Ramey and his chief of staff, Col. Thomas J. Dubose were also in attendance. The main topic of discussion was reported by Marcel and Cavitt regarding an extensive debris field in Lincoln County… A preliminary briefing was provided by Blanchard about the second site approx. 40 miles (64 km) north of town. One of the main concerns discussed at the meeting was whether we should go public or not with the discovery. Gen. Ramey proposed a plan, which I believe originated with his bosses at the Pentagon. Attention needed to be diverted from the more important site north of town by acknowledging the other location. Too many civilians were already involved and the press already was informed. I was not completely informed how this would be accomplished. At approximately 9:30 a.m. Col. Blanchard phoned my office and dictated the press release of having in our possession a flying disc, coming from a ranch northwest of Roswell, and Marcel flying the material to higher headquarters…” In addition, Hart stated that he “was aware two separate teams would return to each site months later for periodic searches for any remaining evidence.”

Walter Haut, who helped put out the base flying disc press release, mostly denied any other direct knowledge of the incident. However, in his first affidavit, he did state, “I am convinced that the material recovered was some type of craft from outer space.”

Then a few years before his death in Dec. 2005 he elaborated on that statement. released after his death he stated he had direct knowledge about a spacecraft and alien bodies. “Col. Blanchard took me personally to Building 84, a B-29 hangar located on the east side of the tarmac. I observed that it was under heavy guard both outside and inside. Once inside I was permitted from a safe distance to first observe the object just recovered north of town. It was approx. 12 to 15 feet (4.6 m) in length, not quite as wide, about 6 feet (1.8 m)high, and more of an egg shape. Also from a distance, I was able to see a couple of bodies under a canvas tarpaulin. Only the heads extended beyond the covering, and I was not able to make out any features. The heads did appear larger than normal and the contour of the canvas over the bodies suggested the size of a 10-year old child. I was informed of a temporary morgue set up to accommodate the recovered bodies. I am convinced that what I personally observed was some type of craft and its crew from outer space.”

Ina recorded oral history done in 2000 with researchers Wendy Connors and Dennis Balthaser and a 2002 affidavit, both released upon his death.

Military—Brigadier General Thomas Dubose,–(chief of staff to Gen. Ramey)– said in an affidavit: “The material shown in the photographs taken in Maj. Gen. Ramey’s office was a weather balloon. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press.”In several interviews, like Marcel, he indicated they substituted material they had brought in from elsewhere for the real debris, which he said even he was never allowed to see because of all the secrecy. He was ordered by phone to start a cover-up. He was told

“‘You are not to discuss this… this is more than top secret…it’s beyond that. And you will say nothing.’

Military–Brigadier General Arthur Exon (former commanding officer) Stated: “I know that at the time the sightings happened, it was to General Ramey … and he, along with the people at Roswell, decided to change the story while they got their act together and got the information into the Pentagon and into the president.”

****Note**** Starting in the early 1990s, several individuals gave first-hand accounts of seeing aliens.

Military—Frank Kaufmann–claimed to have various duties at the Roswell base. He claimed to have been apart of a nine-member team, the only ones permitted to “go out to the site,” The site was north of Roswell, he also claimed the site was on the Foster ranch.

UFO crash at Roswell, published in 1991. interviewed by Karl Pflock in1993,

Kaufmann said his team came to the site and discovered a crashed craft split open, with an alien body thrown against the arroyo wall, another hanging from the craft, and three more alien corpses inside the craft. All were clad in “very, very close-fitting one-piece” uniforms, “like wetsuits,” which were “silvery” and each had a “clear thing” where the belt buckle would normally be. The aliens were described as having smaller noses, eyes, and ears, no hair, being trimly built, standing about five foot three, with “normal” hands. Their skin color was “paler, grayish.”(Pflock, 2000, p.73-4)

Military—Elias Benjamin–was an MP with 390th Air Service Squadron. And on the evening of Monday, July 7 or morning of Tuesday, July 8, he was placed in charge of escorting three or four bodies covered with sheets on gurneys from Hangar 84 to the Roswell base hospital. One appeared to be moving. During the transfer, the sheet slipped off of one” revealing the greyish face and swollen, hairless head of species that I realized was not human.” Later at the base hospital, with the sheet removed, he could make out “a very small person with an egg-shaped head that was oversized for its body…The only facial features that stick out in my mind now are that had slanted eyes, two holes where its nose should have been, and a small slit where its mouth should have been. I think it was alive.”He noticed a “terrible smell” at the hospital. He had also seen metallic crash debris in the hangar which wasn’t from a plane crash because it wasn’t burned. Later, “I was debriefed and made to sign a non-disclosure statement.  I was told that if I ever spoke about it, something bad would happen, not only to me but also to my family.”

Military—Colonel Edwin Easley–, Roswell base Provost Marshal in charge of the military police (M.P.). When asked what happened, he said he had sworn a security oath and couldn’t talk about it. Easley admitted they held rancher Mac Brazel at the base under armed guard for several days. Easley’s doctor, Harold Granik, and a granddaughter reported that Easley spoke about the “CREATURES” at Roswell on his deathbed

Military—Sgt. Homer G. Rowlette, Jr.—Was with the 603rd Air Engineering Squadron at Roswell. According to his son Larry and daughter Carlene Green, he told them about the “crash of a flying saucer” on his deathbed in March 1988. Larry Rowlette said his father was part of the cleanup detail sent to the impact site north of Roswell. He had handled the “memory material” which he described as “thin foil that kept its shape.” He saw the actual ship that was “somewhat circular.” Finally, he said he had seen “three little people. They had large heads and at least one was alive.”Carlene Green said her father, still lucid, told her, “I was at Roswell when they recovered the spaceship in 1947. I was involved. I saw it. It’s all true.”

Military–Private First Class Rolland Menagh–Military police ( MP )in the 390th Air Service Squadron. According to sons Michael and Rolland Jr., their father told them., “He was an MP who guarded the ufo crash site north of Roswell. He saw the ship, which he described as being round or egg-shaped and seamless.” Rolland Jr. didn’t remember his father talking about bodies, but Michael remembered that he mentioned three dead bodies. Michael also added, “He said the spaceship was loaded onto an 18-wheeler with a tarp covering it and then driven right through the center of town down to the air base. My father said he accompanied it in a Jeep all the way from the crash site to the hangar where it was deposited.”

Military—S/Sgt. Milton Sprouse—-a B-29 crew chief, said a medic friend who worked in the hospital emergency room, told him of seeing “humanoid” bodies and that autopsies had been hurriedly carried out on two of them by two doctors and two nurses. The bodies were taken out to a heavily guarded hangar. The next day, the medic was transferred and they never found out his fate. The doctors and nurses were also immediately transferred, and their fate was also unknown. Five members of his crew were part of the massive clean-up of the Foster Ranch and told him of debris that was “out of this world,” including metal foil with memory properties.

Military—Private Francis Cassidy –Military Police (MP)in the 1395th at Roswell. According to his wife Sarah Mounce, her husband told her during his final days in 1976 to guarding Hangar P-3 and seeing the bodies inside.

Military–Corporal. Robert J. Lida –Military police( MP) in the 1395th. His wife Wanda Lida said her husband told her in the final months of his life in 1995 about guarding the bodies inside the same hangar. He observed wreckage inside the hangar and a number of“small bodies” being prepared for shipment elsewhere.

Military—Captain Oliver “Pappy” Henderson —A pilot at Roswell in 1947, told various family members and friends that he flew alien wreckage and had seen alien corpses.

His wife, Sappho, said in an affidavit: “He pointed out a 1980 newspaper article on Roswell me and said, ‘I want you to read this article because it’s a true story. I’m the pilot who flew the wreckage of the UFO to Dayton, Ohio. I guess now that they’re putting it in the paper, I can tell you about this. I wanted to tell you for years.’ He described the bodies, as small with large heads for their size. He said the material from their suits were different from anything he had ever seen. He said they looked strange. I believe he mentioned that the bodies had been packed in dry ice to preserve them.”.

His daughter Mary Groode in an affidavit similarly wrote, “He told me that he saw the crashed craft and the alien bodies described in the article and that he had flown the wreckage to Ohio. He described the bodies as small and pale, with slanted eyes and large heads. He said they were humanoid-looking but different from us. I think he said there were three bodies.”

Vera McCarthy –said Henderson told his old WWII flight crew about seeing the alien bodies at a reunion in 1982. Henderson said, “…something to the effect that they were badly deteriorated from exposure and gnawed at predators.”

Military–Lieutenant. Robert Shirkey—assistant operations officer said there were flights, to Fort Worth, and a B-29 flight directly to Wright Field piloted by Henderson. He also said that he later learned that: “a Sergeant and some airmen went to the crash site and swept up everything, including bodies. The bodies were laid out in Hangar 84. Henderson’s flight contained all that material. All of those involved–the Sergeant of the Guards, all of the crewmen, and myself–were shipped out to different bases within two weeks.”

Military–Captain. Meyers Wahnee,–His daughter Blanche Wahnee, said her father told the family that the Roswell Incident was true in the last year of his life. A pilot during WWII, in 1947 he was a top-tier security officer. He was flown from Fort Simmons in Colorado to Roswell to oversee the transport of a “Top Secret item” from Roswell to Fort Worth on a special B-29 flight. The item was a single, large, wooden crate that her father was to accompany as a security guard in the bomb bay, which he said contained the alien bodies recovered near Roswell. He also said there were three sites.

Military–Three crew members on a special B-29 flight from Roswell to Fort Worth on July 9, Sgt. Robert Slusher, PFC Lloyd Thompson, and Sgt. Arthur Osepchook also spoke of the unusual crate flight with security detail in the bomb bay, that was met in Fort Worth by a mortician.

Military–lieutenants Colonel, Marion M. Magruder—Four sons state: their father told them on his deathbed of being shown crash wreckage and a live alien at Wright Field, Ohio, in mid or late July 1947. He had been attending Air War College at Maxwell Field, Montgomery, Alabama, composed solely of the best high-ranking officers in the various services, including generals. They were flown to Wright Field to get their opinion on a matter of utmost urgency and importance.

There the surprised officers were told about the recovery to Wright Field of an extraterrestrial spaceship that had crashed just two weeks previously near Roswell. The wreckage was brought out for them to examine. Then they were taken to another room and shown a surviving alien.

According to the description from Mike Magruder, his father said the “creature” was under 5 feet (1.5 m) tall, “human-like” but with longer arms, larger eyes, and an oversized, hairless head. It had a slit for a mouth and two holes but no appendages for a nose and ears. There was no question that it “came from another planet.”

Military/Civilian—Ruben Anaya –Worked at the base(unsure as for what)-Lt. Governor Joseph Montoya, a personal friend, to pick him up outside a base hangar. Lt. Joseph Montoya was pale and frightened. Ruben stated that Joseph said “In a hangar, he saw pieces of crash debris and four non-humans “little men,” one barely alive, being worked on by doctors. They were short, white, bald and skinny with big eyes and four long fingers. They wore a tight-fitting suit. Montoya warned them not to talk about it or somebody in the government would get them. Ruben Anaya also states “I spoke to a nurse outside the hangar who told me of the bodies “not of this world.” “I got a distant glimpse of two small bodies in the hangar covered with a sheet, one moving.

Pete Anaya also said he spoke to a nurse outside the hangar, who he knew. She warned him not to go in the hangar. He never saw her again.

Military/Civilian–Chester Lytle —an engineer who designed and manufactured the detonator for the first-bomb and subsequently held top-secret clearances with the Atomic Energy Commission and other government agencies. Stated in 1998 that former Roswell base commander Gen. William Blanchard, (a personal friend,), told him in 1953 that Roswell was the crash of an alien spacecraft and four dead bodies had been recovered.

He also stated that another high Air Force source said all the bodies were kept at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in a highly secure facility. He also learned some details about the autopsies carried out on the bodies.

Military/Civilian—June Crain —-Was employed at Wright-Patterson from 1942-1952 had top-secret clearance. In a 1997 interview with Jim Clarkson, shortly before her death, she spoke of learning from coworkers about the 1947 Roswell alien spacecraft crash recovery and the bodies taken to Wright-Patterson. The bodies were taken to the Aero-medical Lab for study. She said she personally handled an extremely strong thin metal material with memory properties similar to that described by a number of Roswell witnesses.

Military/Civilian—Miriam Bush–was the secretary of the hospital administrator Lt.Col. Harold Warne. According to siblings Jean and George, she came home after work in a highly stressed state. She claimed that Warne took her to an examination room and she saw several small childlike bodies. One was moving. Their skin was greyish to brown in tone and they were covered in something like white linens. Their heads and eyes were large. The next day she came home and said nobody was to ever talk about it. The family thought she had been threatened.

Well, there you have it, right from those who were there and lived it. They’ll have similar recollections of the happenings surrounding Roswell. They all describe the debris in the same tin-foil manner, how it holds its shape. The aliens of humanoid likeness, all accounts are very similar to each other as well as some are exactly the same. And the cover-ups and threats that were doled out were bad enough to have most confess on their deathbeds.

So what else could it have been in Roswell, That such an elaborate scheme, stories and threats had to be put into place? If It was Not Aliens the government has more problems the Just A Secret project, They had a military full of very unstable people. The only conclusion I can come up with is:


K. Waters
Writer, Blogger, Mother


I would like list all the resources that were used and would like to say THANKS.

Charles Berlitz and William Moore, The Roswell Incident, 1980.Tim Carey and Donald Schmitt, Witness to Roswell, 2007

Stanton Friedman and Don Berliner, Crash at Corona, 1991

Kevin Randle and Don Schmitt, UFO Crash at Roswell, 1991

Kevin Randle and Don Schmitt, The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell,1994

Kevin Randle, Roswell UFO Crash Update, 1995

Michael Hesseman and Philip Mantle, Beyond Roswell, 1997

Karl Pflock, Roswell in Perspective, 1994 or Roswell: Inconvenient Facts and the Will to Believe, 2001

Linda Corley’s interview with Jesse Marcel, May 5, 1981

Robert Shirkey, Roswell 1947: “I Was There”, 1999

TV Program “Unsolved Mysteries,” Sept. 1989

KPFA radio broadcast, Berkeley, CA, 11/15/94, Ralph Steiner, producer

FOX TV Network production of “Alien Autopsy” (Aug. 28, 1995)

UFOs,  A Need to Know, 1991.

UFO Secret: The Roswell Crash, 1994.Leonard Stringfield’s UFO Crash/Retrievals Status Report II, 1980, VI,1991.

July/ August 1995 “Sceptical Inquirer”

Mobile Sliding Menu